The Guyana Chess Federation
To enhance the lives of all Guyanese by increasing the play of chess, where the appreciation of the value of time, concentration, evaluation, patience and calculated risk taking are paramount to success in life as in chess.
To implement policies and initiatives that will achieve the aim of having a chess club in every Neighborhood in Guyana.
In The News
- Win with Two Knights Defense as Black
- Counter-Attack the Evans Gambit as Black
- Bobby Fischer’s Attacking Chess Game
- EASY & Powerful Chess Opening for Beginners 2022
- Chess Exhibition at Giftland Mall
- Become a Positional Master in Chess
- How to Become a Talented Chess Player?
- Kasparov’s Aggressive Attack in the Bishop’s Opening
- 10 Things You Can Learn from Mikhail Botvinnik
- This Puzzle Determines Your “Chess Talent” Level
- Aggressive Goring Gambit in the Scotch Game
- Learn the Queen’s Gambit Chess Opening
- Trompowsky Attack with GM Marian Petrov [TCW Academy]
- Sicilian Defense: Sveshnikov Variation with GM Marian Petrov [TCW Academy]
- 2 Chess Rules To Reach 2000 ELO Rating
27,862 total views, 38 views today