The Guyana Chess Federation
To enhance the lives of all Guyanese by increasing the play of chess, where the appreciation of the value of time, concentration, evaluation, patience and calculated risk taking are paramount to success in life as in chess.
To implement policies and initiatives that will achieve the aim of having a chess club in every Neighborhood in Guyana.
In The News
- Taimanov Sicilian: Complete Guide
- Chess Endgame Study: Rook vs Pawn
- Top 10 Greatest Female Chess Players of All Time
- Deadly Scotch Gambit Opening Trap
- Drayton & Callender win National Qualifiers 2022
- How to Win Against the French Defense as White?
- Scandinavian Defense: Complete Guide
- Deadly Chess Opening against 1.e4
- National Qualifiers Round 4
- Open Enrolment for “The Secrets of Strong Players”
- National Qualifiers 2022 end of round 4
- NQ Open 2022 Round 6
- NQ Open 2022 Round 8
- 10 Reasons to Train with Chess Coach
- Attacking Line in the Bishop’s Opening 4.Qg4
10,390 total views, 66 views today