The Guyana Chess Federation
To enhance the lives of all Guyanese by increasing the play of chess, where the appreciation of the value of time, concentration, evaluation, patience and calculated risk taking are paramount to success in life as in chess.
To implement policies and initiatives that will achieve the aim of having a chess club in every Neighborhood in Guyana.
In The News
- Learn the Italian Game in 20 Minutes [Chess Opening Crash Course]
- Four Knights Game: Scotch Variation
- Powerful Gambit to Win Fast in the Bishop’s Opening [TRAPS Included]
- Best Chess Opening To Win Up To 1900 ELO After 1.e4 [Tricky Gambit]
- FNGSV – Four Knights Game Scotch Variation
- [Video] You got to see this Opening!
- Planning Chess Games Like a Grandmaster
- Deadly Chess TRAP to Win in 8 Moves in Every Popular Opening [Tricky Gambit]
- How To PUNISH Early Queen Attacks & Scholar’s Mate
- 2023 Under 12 Rapid Championships
- Top 4 Chess Opening Mistakes in the Italian Game
- The BEST Opening to Beat Under-1500 players 📈 [Win in 10 Moves]
- Smith-Morra Gambit: Complete Guide
- French Defense: Best Chess Opening For Black Against 1.e4
34,618 total views, 16 views today